XC16 Air Conditioner
Two-stage technology optimizes performance compared to conventional single-stage systems, resulting in more even temperatures and lower utility bills. High-quality components assure a high level of reliability, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
Features and Benefits
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB – Much quieter than a standard air conditioner
- Precision-Balanced Direct-Drive Fan – Delivers quiet operation.
- Compatible with the exclusive Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidifier system – Indoor air quality you can feel!
- Two-Stage Scroll Compressor – operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.50 SEER – Can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- ENERGY STAR® qualified — Meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency. Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your Lennox dealer for details or visit www.energystar.gov.
- High-Efficiency Outdoor Coil – Provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Chlorine-free R410A refrigerant – Provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll.
- SmartHinge™ Louvered Design – Allows for quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance.
- Drainage Holes – Prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components