The 9600 Series features a two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed energy efficient ECM blower motor. Napoleon’s two-stage furnace reduces temperature swings within your home, maintaining a more consistent, comfortable temperature. At up to 96% AFUE, the 9600 furnaces will operate on low fire for greater efficiency and comfort for most of the heating season. On colder days, when the first stage cannot satisfy the heating demand, the furnace will (automatically) switch to the second stage, producing more heat to satisfy demand. Ultimately this balancing of the heat production results in quieter operation cycles and less energy being consumed throughout the heating season. An added benefit is increased comfort due to better balanced temperatures in the home.
Durable Sound Reducing Insulated Cabinet
- Acoustically insulated blower compartment & thermally insulated heat exchanger compartment for quiet and reduced clearance to combustibles
- Napoleon® 9600 Series furnace is up to 96% AFUE.
- The patented “SureView” window offers a unique view of the flame in operation.
- The 9600 Series furnace offers a two stage input and fires at 60% of the full input for low fire to match the heat loss of the house.
- This series offers a variable speed DC drive ECM motor for comfort and electrical savings.
- Can be installed as a single pipe or a two pipe (direct vent) system.
- At 32 7/8″ high, the Napoleon® furnaces are the shortest high efficiency furnaces on the market.
- The Napoleon® furnaces are the only gas furnaces designed and manufactured in Canada for North American winters.
- Multi‐position furnace adaptable to any configuration with no additional kits.
- Easily convertible to LP (propane) installations.
- For use with single or two stage thermostats.